Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda - Return of the Hylian for Dingoo A-380/A-320e  (Read 3299 times)

Alien Grey (OP)

Here's a port of the game The Legend of Zelda - Return of the Hylian for the Dingoo A-380 and A-320e.
I recompiled it to fix the L-R, X-Y button and screen issues on the Dingoo A-380.

Author: Vincent Jouillat
Dingoo A320 port: Shin-NiL

Download: http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/dingoo.cgi?0,0,0,0,26,665
Source: http://www.mediafire.com/?3czi2algwv7z5cl
Dingoo A-380 CFW V2.11.09 "RetroDD" - 2 x SanDisk SDHC 32GB Class 10 MicroSD Inside - 2 x Dingoo F-16 Wireless Game Controller

Santo

Re: The Legend of Zelda - Return of the Hylian for Dingoo A-380/A-320e
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 05:49:30 am »
good work Alien.. :) nice game...

MrJmanzor

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 07:03:36 am »
So apparently this device is not good and have been told by several people to stay away from it.
Thought i would get more opinion, how does it run with custom firmware?
━⊰ℑmanzor⊱━
⊲Retro gamer.
⊲Pokemon player.
⊲and Graphic artist.

Alien Grey (OP)

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 10:48:55 am »
Believe what you want to believe.

If it wasn't good enough I would've dumped it a long time a go.  ;)
Dingoo A-380 CFW V2.11.09 "RetroDD" - 2 x SanDisk SDHC 32GB Class 10 MicroSD Inside - 2 x Dingoo F-16 Wireless Game Controller

Santo

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 05:11:36 am »
So apparently this device is not good and have been told by several people to stay away from it.

its not a good device for genuine people who talks about gpl.. and for people(who consider for what all these devices made to be) its a very good device...
only few people want to work on this like Alien Grey, d_smagin and few other... thanks a lot to them...
do you know what this device can emulate...? see this: http://boards.dingoonity.org/dingoo-technology-a380/dingoo-a380-emulators-games-list-and-support/

MrJmanzor

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 10:42:45 pm »

its not a good device for genuine people who talks about gpl.. and for people(who consider for what all these devices made to be) its a very good device...
only few people want to work on this like Alien Grey, d_smagin and few other... thanks a lot to them...
do you know what this device can emulate...? see this: http://boards.dingoonity.org/dingoo-technology-a380/dingoo-a380-emulators-games-list-and-support/
I see what it can emulate, but can it emulate it well?.
Just so yall know i'm not a hater ^_^. Just curious becuase i like the look of the system but every time i asked people about it they told me not to get it because slowdown and all sorts of issues in things like gba and snes..
━⊰ℑmanzor⊱━
⊲Retro gamer.
⊲Pokemon player.
⊲and Graphic artist.

Santo

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 11:28:38 am »
default gba emulator is not great.. but not poor at all..
we have better alternatives for default emulators. except gba.. of cource, which device can emulate gba perfectly? :)

default snes emulator is good.. but d_smagin ported a snes9x sdl emulator to a380.. so no issues..

slowdowns and other sorts of issues gone a long time ago.. 8)

Retromagic

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2013, 02:26:10 am »
Pretty much any emulator but mame works fine   ;D

Alien Grey (OP)

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2013, 07:30:20 am »
Pretty much any emulator but mame works fine   ;D

I don't agree with that and I think that a lot more won't. The MAME emulator that comes with the Dingoo A-380 console works very good compared with the one that has been released lately.

Back on topic. The Legend of Zelda - Return of the Hylian works flawless. Very good work from the author and also very good work from Shin-NiL.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 07:32:49 am by Alien Grey »

Aldoras

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2013, 09:41:19 am »
yeah, thanks for sharing this game, its really fun.
zelda ALTTP is always the same everytime you replay it, its nice to finally have something new to discover :)

so a big thank you to the author for the hard work ^^/

Post a new topic
Post a new topic