Author Topic: When will the Dingoo A380 be released?  (Read 12518 times)

Yorgo3

When will the Dingoo A380 be released?
« on: April 03, 2011, 04:47:15 am »
I hope this is the right place for my post, as i have already made this post in the rumor mill board index

i just want some answers plz

Hello i've invested and have been waiting for my Dingoo A380 since feb 28th....

I have read that they were going to release the A380 in the 3rd or 4th week of march, and now the beginnig of April....

Does anyone know when the New Dingoo A380 will be released? Or whats the hold up?

Thanks

mod edit: changed to a less generic topic title
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 11:20:00 pm by omgmog »

Frank_fjs

• My simple Dingoo web site
Re: Dingoo A380
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 05:18:16 am »
You expect someone here to know the inner workings of Chinese PMP companies? :)

No-one knows what's going on, a handful of people unwittingly received test units which were all crap and have been sent back for replacement.

Do you have an outstanding order, if so where from?

Yorgo3

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 06:04:07 am »
what does PMP stand for?

Yea my outstanding order is from Etronixmart, it really made me quite upset once i found out that they were advertizing the console as "in Stock", which is why i ordered it.....i'm aware of the ppl that got the test units which only added to my thaughts as a first time customer of EtronixMart......i had hoped that posting this would have given me some concrete answer as to when the first shipment will be ready,....maybe from Dingoo USA???
im not 100% sure where i read it but it said they would be ready in the 3rd or 4th week of march, and now it's april....

Etronixmart has although been quite good with replying to my worrysome emails, and now the storey ends with the console will be ready in early April, if im willing to wait or they have offered to swap the console for another one

I dont want to swap my order for another console, i want the A380 or my money back.....

All i can say now is i just hope i get the A380 very soon...

Frank_fjs

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 07:35:10 am »
Demand your money back, if they refuse initiate a PayPal claim or do a credit card chargeback through your bank.

PMP = personal media player.

Yorgo3

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 08:10:56 pm »
OK, so your saying that im not going to get the A380?

Becuase i'll wait.

The way your making it sound, i'm not ever going to get the A380...

the only reason i havnt demanded my money back yet is because Dingoo themselves had said that they would replace the test console's with the Actuall A380.

So that alone says that it should be coming out soon right...?

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 08:18:52 pm »
You probably will indeed get your falsely advertised and overpriced A380.

According to the last post in the thread above yours, they are going to start shipping them out starting next week.

Frank_fjs

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 09:53:17 pm »
It's up to you.

My concern is that you only have a limited window of opportunity to get your money back. With PayPal it's 45 days and with your bank it will probably be around the 60 day mark (from initial transaction).

So, if 2 months pass by and you still don't have the product you ordered, bad luck, not a thing you can do about it.

Drathian

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2011, 11:14:03 pm »
I have a similar question while i did recieve product (ordered on the 25th of january) recieved feb 13th, it was defective and i mailed it back on the 18th of februrary after contacting them on the 14th of february.  The question i have is date of chargeback limited to the initial purchase date or to date of receipt/sent/receive of defective unit?

Yorgo3

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2011, 04:23:18 am »
Im Not sure about that, i contacted my credit card company and they said even though paypal shows up as payment, they still offer 90 days.....so that gives EtronixMart about another month and a half or so before i file a suit for charge back, that is, if they refuse to give me my refund...

What i still dont get though is, Why doesnt anyone including dingo tech let anyone know whats going on, or atleast give a date or expected release...comon ppl look at duke nukem forever!!

chad

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2011, 07:49:09 am »
PMP = personal media player

I always thought it was "Portable Media Player"

Meneer Jansen

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2011, 02:39:42 pm »
[...] Etronixmart, it really made me quite upset once i found out that they were advertizing the console as "in Stock", which is why i ordered it.....i'm aware of the ppl that got the test units which only added to my thaughts as a first time customer of EtronixMart......i had hoped that posting this would have given me some concrete answer as to when the first shipment will be ready,....

Etronixmart has although been quite good with replying to my worrysome emails, and now the story ends with the console will be ready in early April, if im willing to wait or they have offered to swap the console for another one

I dont want to swap my order for another console, i want the A380 or my money back.....
Thank you for that info. The A380 is not for sale anymore on the Etronixmart.com website. It seems that they indeed advertised someting that they do not have. I say: stay away from Etronixmart! You can say what you want about Deeaextreme and the likes but something this bad they never did do.

It seems that the A380 is not available anywhere yet. They should have been honest to you, just like DD USA on his website. He says: " Taking Pre-Orders for the first Batch of Dingoo-Tech A380 slated for release the 3rd to 4th week of April 2011.".
Finally got me a new Dingoo after I Kentucky ~~::fried::~~ the other one. Yippee! [edit] And lost it!

BonesCollector

Re: When will the Dingoo A380 be released?
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2011, 03:01:14 pm »
According to spanish reseller Anarchy from Hardcore-Gamer:

http://www.hardcore-gamer.net/tienda/index.php

he said:

"Parece que la fecha de lanzamiento de la A380 se va a retrasar "bastante". Os notificaremos cuando finalmente est? disponible."

"It seems that the release date of the A380 will be delayed "a lot." Notify you when it finally becomes available"

http://www.gp32spain.com/foros/showthread.php?t=80020&page=7

and:

"De hecho, la A380 se ha retrasado de forma "indefinida" por el momento, por lo que yo dir?a que han encontrado problemas serios con algo."

"In fact, the A380 has been delayed to an "indefinite" for the moment, so I would say they have found serious problems with something."

http://www.gp32spain.com/foros/showthread.php?t=78879&page=4

Meneer Jansen

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2011, 03:40:56 pm »
Wouhar! So it looks like there won't even be an A380? Well, at that price not many people will miss it.  ;D
Finally got me a new Dingoo after I Kentucky ~~::fried::~~ the other one. Yippee! [edit] And lost it!

PowerShot

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2011, 01:42:15 pm »
Hello! Please tell me at the moment whether the console is released DINGOO A380? And if so is it worth buying it? Are the emulators on it and do your evaluation of the console?

Serbian_deki

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2011, 04:26:23 pm »
Hello! Please tell me at the moment whether the console is released DINGOO A380? And if so is it worth buying it? Are the emulators on it and do your evaluation of the console?

For the moment, stay away from the A380, you never know if it's not a wandering unfinished version :P anyway you only miss some later generation emulators, as far as the naive stupid newb that i am knows ;)  :P

Jutleys

• Retrogamers97-90
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2011, 05:08:12 pm »
Its released and avaliable now and its finished all my emulaters work great and starting to get ps1 working aswell.

Post a new topic