Author Topic: Temper 0.80 for Dingoo A320 Native v1.0 (PC Engine Emulator)  (Read 15713 times)

DiegoSLTS

Re: Temper 0.80 for Dingoo A320 Native v1.0 (PC Engine Emulator)
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2013, 01:55:27 am »
Since it's probably not allowed to give you a direct link and since you don't really need anything else than syscard3.bin, I will just give you an advice.

Search for 6D9A73EF which is the correct CRC32 for the file you want and rename the unzipped file to syscard3.bin

thx..i will search it...but what are the syscard1.bin and syscard2.bin ...where to find them?
Those files look like some kind of bios or something like that and, as fosamax said, it's probably against the rules of the forum to provide download links. Try google, you can find anything you want...

samir

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2013, 03:04:23 am »
I try Castlevania, and the CD audio is awesome. But, i cant hear some voices, like the voice of the enemy of the prologue, or the scream of the Dragon Boss, or the Wolfman. Any suggestions? Great job, slaanesh!

fosamax

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2013, 08:00:09 am »
Here's a little video of temper running on the dingoo A320 :

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0CsyWCDf80" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0CsyWCDf80</a>

wy_scorpio

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2013, 10:28:20 am »
if the music track file must be .ogg format?i download DRACULA X ,it use .ape track  i cant run game...

Dexidus

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2013, 11:04:09 am »
You're kidding posting links to roms in here, right?

wy_scorpio

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2013, 11:06:43 am »
You're kidding posting links to roms in here, right?

...sorry for this. i cant run this game...need some help..

fosamax

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2013, 11:15:05 am »
You probably won't find game in cue/iso/ogg format.

Your best chance is to find games in cue/iso/wav (game extracted with Turbo Rip)
You may also find game in cue/bin format

You can follow that link for a good how to convert your games :

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/topic/4047-tutorial-how-to-save-space-on-turbo-cdpc-engine-cd-games/

Be sure to follow all the steps or your game WON'T boot at all.

You could also use Binchunker to easily convert cue/bin images to cue/iso/wav (EDIT)

http://peregate.com/anvil/binchunk.html

And for sure, don't post link here, it's not usefull for us to know where you "find" games but for sure most images come in cue/bin format.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 01:58:17 pm by fosamax »

wy_scorpio

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2013, 01:23:24 pm »
You probably won't find game in cue/iso/ogg format.

Your best chance is to find games in cue/iso/wav (game extracted with Turbo Rip)
You may also find game in cue/bin format

You can follow that link for a good how to convert your games :

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/topic/4047-tutorial-how-to-save-space-on-turbo-cdpc-engine-cd-games/

Be sure to follow all the steps or your game WON'T boot at all.

You could also use Binchunker to easily convert cue/bin images to cue/iso/mp3

http://peregate.com/anvil/binchunk.html

And for sure, don't post link here, it's not usefull for us to know where you "find" games but for sure most images come in cue/bin format.

you are right :)
when i convert .ape to .ogg,the game run very fine :D
thx a lot

Harteex

• * Administrator
    • Harteex Productions
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2013, 01:27:38 pm »
From the rules page:
•Dingoonity is not a place for asking ROMs, ISOs, DVD Rips or links to any other illegal content. Any member caught posting any of these illegal content within the site and forums will result in an instant ban.

naxeras

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2013, 10:59:21 am »
Ohhh at last castelvania with music support.

Thank you slaanesh.

Is not possible run games from sdcard :(

It is possible create a .sim version? is more accommodative.

Regards

wy_scorpio

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2013, 02:04:56 am »
I try Castlevania, and the CD audio is awesome. But, i cant hear some voices, like the voice of the enemy of the prologue, or the scream of the Dragon Boss, or the Wolfman. Any suggestions? Great job, slaanesh!

i have this problem too...

and there seem to have aother littem problem...after exit temper, i run other emu on my dingoo,but they run slower than before,i must reboot my dingo then they run ok...seem to something not be released in memory when exit temper..
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 02:27:13 am by wy_scorpio »

samir

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2013, 12:29:53 am »
Great job slaanesh, temper is an amazing emulator! Please,can you change the combination to go back to the emulator menú? The problem is in games that uses 6 buttons,like Street fighter II, if you configure a 6 button pad, then you cant return to the menú. Perhaps a select +start combo is a good idea, and for volume up and down, power + up or down, like picodrive. Is this possible,please? Thanks!

HercTNT

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2013, 07:53:09 pm »
apologies for the late bump but just a question. Any plans to port temper to opendingux? I realize i can dual boot, and i have no issue with that. It would be nice though to have all these amazing emu's under one roof :) Either way, nice work and thank you!!

LastBlade

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2014, 10:01:21 pm »
Thanks Slaanesh for this release! Finally I can play PCE games fullspeed on my dingoo!
I tried also a couple of SuperGrafx games but they don't work (black screen). Are there any chances to see them emulated?

Keep up the good work!  :)

slaanesh (OP)

• Slaanesh Dev
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2014, 06:49:09 am »

Thanks Slaanesh for this release! Finally I can play PCE games fullspeed on my dingoo!
I tried also a couple of SuperGrafx games but they don't work (black screen). Are there any chances to see them emulated?

Hmmm good point I can't remember now if I tested that or not?
I do remember though SGX mode is activated by the ROM  file name... I think it must end with ".sgx"
I'll check the code when I get home.

Post a new topic
Post a new topic