Author Topic: Problems with GBA, GB, and GBC emulation  (Read 1920 times)

BipolarMike

Problems with GBA, GB, and GBC emulation
« on: September 13, 2010, 08:11:54 pm »
Okay, so first of all, no GBA games I have tried work so far.  Some get stuck on the loading screen, and some make it past it to only get stuck on a white screen where I have to reset it. edit: fix'd

I have only gotten (some) GB and GBC games working with the GameBoy Color emulator I found here at Dingoo-Digital.com, and I don't like it very much.  It says in the bottom of that page that there is a much better emulator, the Dingoo Gnuboy.  I have tried both "Paw" and "NoPaw" versions of it, and neither work with any GB or GBC games I have.

I was also going to post about how SNES games' speed is never correct, but that seems to be a normal problem with everyone so I will refrain from posting.

I have a black A320 with no Paw on the back.

Edit: Got GBA roms to work using a better emulator (yay!), but I still can't get Gnuboy to work... and yes I've updated my Jukebox

Edit again: Got all the rest of my GB/GBC games to work through a workaround, using Goomba to convert the GB and GBC games to GBA... kinda annoying to have to do with ALL my games, but it works.  If anyone has any ideas on why Gnuboy refuses to work for me, let me know! thx :)

Edit: My bad, this should have gone in the Emulation thread... noob fail >_<
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 08:59:17 pm by BipolarMike »

Harteex

• * Administrator
    • Harteex Productions
Re: Problems with GBA, GB, and GBC emulation
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 09:13:13 pm »

BipolarMike

Re: Problems with GBA, GB, and GBC emulation
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 11:49:40 pm »
Well... that was simple... thank you so much!!! :D