Author Topic: wich one to buy: dingoo a320 or a380  (Read 4414 times)

Santo (OP)

wich one to buy: dingoo a320 or a380
« on: April 08, 2012, 09:04:37 pm »
               hello there. i hv read some topics about dingoo models.. but still i m unable to make a decision to buy a dingoo a320 or a380.
               i just need a better portable game console, that can play max no. of amulators, and hv to be an open platform to provide flexibility in software changes fr future.
               luking a320 is more flexible. but it cant support two players n wireless controllers too. is it the new one that much damn..? is there any possibility to release the source codes of that? is there any software n emulator issues can take me to a380?
price is not an issue.  pls give a suggestion.

DiegoSLTS

Re: wich one to buy: dingoo a320 or a380
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 02:40:38 am »
               hello there. i hv read some topics about dingoo models.. but still i m unable to make a decision to buy a dingoo a320 or a380.
               i just need a better portable game console, that can play max no. of amulators, and hv to be an open platform to provide flexibility in software changes fr future.
               luking a320 is more flexible. but it cant support two players n wireless controllers too. is it the new one that much damn..? is there any possibility to release the source codes of that? is there any software n emulator issues can take me to a380?
The info you've read is the info there is, and is asked every week with the same answers. A380's kernel is closed although it's based on Dingux, so something might work but you can't expect real improvements on A380. Also, the user support is really small because of the stealing of Dingux source. A320 is really flexible and supported, but if money is not a problem and you want max number of emulators you might want an Xperia Play or JXD S601 or a Yinlips Android based console.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 02:42:09 am by DiegoSLTS »

Santo (OP)

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 03:24:01 am »
                hi diego. i wl check it.. thanks for ur information.
see you... :)

Coccijoe

• Underground Portables
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 11:28:38 am »
The info you've read is the info there is, and is asked every week with the same answers. A380's kernel is closed although it's based on Dingux, so something might work but you can't expect real improvements on A380. Also, the user support is really small because of the stealing of Dingux source. A320 is really flexible and supported, but if money is not a problem and you want max number of emulators you might want an Xperia Play or JXD S601 or a Yinlips Android based console.

Dingux code source for A320E and A380 seems to be include in the firmware archive
http://boards.dingoonity.org/dingoo-technology-a380/a320e-dingux-release/

Santo (OP)

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 02:34:45 pm »
Dingux code source for A320E and A380 seems to be include in the firmware archive
http://boards.dingoonity.org/dingoo-technology-a380/a320e-dingux-release/
i verified that link.. seems to be for a320E. works for 380?

Coccijoe

• Underground Portables
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 04:10:17 pm »
I think so, i'm not sure