Author Topic: Out of box, USB not working  (Read 2481 times)

Ultros

Out of box, USB not working
« on: August 08, 2010, 08:31:41 am »
So I got my Dingoo A320 from Deal-Extreme this week, and I haven't been able to get any computer to recognize it when I try to connect by USB.  I've tried it on Windows 7, Vista, and XP, and tried a few different cables, but each time I get a message saying
USB Device Not Recognized
One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it
Any advice on what I should try?

Skyline969

Re: Out of box, USB not working
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 09:28:56 am »
To me, it sounds like a faulty Dingoo. I'd try to return/exchange it with DealExtreme, but good luck with their less-than-desirable customer service.

Ultros

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 07:25:40 am »
Well, submitted my support ticket.  Wish me luck.

I'll probably just buy another one from a different source if they decide to screw me; any particular seller that the folks here trust more than others?

Skyline969

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 09:17:20 am »
I got mine from ShopTemp, and haven't had a single problem with it.

zear

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 09:21:34 am »
any particular seller that the folks here trust more than others?
http://dingoo-digital-usa.com/
He tests every console before he ships it, also you can find him on our irc sometimes, and he even ships abroads.

Skyline969

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 10:09:10 am »
any particular seller that the folks here trust more than others?
http://dingoo-digital-usa.com/
He tests every console before he ships it, also you can find him on our irc sometimes, and he even ships abroads.
This. Disregard my suggestion. ShopTemp may be cheaper, but if you want quality DDU is the way to go.

Frank_fjs

• My simple Dingoo web site
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 11:57:23 am »
To be properly informed, you should look up the differences and opinions on "Dingoo Technology" & "Dingoo Digital" & decide where to purchase based upon that. Personally, I would't buy from a supplier that deals with "Dingoo Technology" but that's a decision you need to make on your own. I like the fact that my Dingoo can play Neo Geo games, so I stand by my decision.

Both companies sell different types of Dingoo's - that's a fact.

Post a new topic
Post a new topic