Author Topic: Dingoo Protecting cases  (Read 10381 times)

gosthrider

Dingoo Protecting cases
« on: October 18, 2009, 07:47:59 pm »
Hi there!

I just want to introduce myself to this new board. I'm a Dingoo case maker and I'm trying to produce the best cases around for ours beloved Dingoos  ;) (as it concern the Hardware of the Dingoo, I hope I'm in the right part of the forum)

I've got two differents models: one light version and one with an armored polyamide glass fiber plate to protect the screen. You can find them in a lots of colors, and you can ask for a specific version if you want!

Take care of your Dingoo!  :D

Rebelphoenix

• Critical Indie Gamer
Re: Dingoo Protecting cases
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 08:39:20 pm »
Very cool. What do you charge?  ???

gosthrider

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 06:49:55 am »
Well, the standard one is 8 euros, and the armored one 13 euros. WORLWIDE DELIVERY INCLUDED !!!   ;)

I still miss some feedback about the user's that bought my cases, but at first they seem to enjoy them. The case is really slim, and it can handle both console, two SD cards and a toothpick fo restting the console  ;D

if you look at this video, you will see that the armored version protect the Dingoo very well...  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgXzD2uL_7s

Aku

• * Global Moderator
  • does what mog says
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 11:12:50 pm »
You should consider making one with the Dingoonity logo, im sure it would kill and well, if i decide to get my Dingoo, i would buy a Dingoonity case for sure :D.

omgmog

• * Administrator
  • Doesn't sleep.
    • omgmog.net
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 11:13:41 pm »
You should consider making one with the Dingoonity logo, im sure it would kill and well, if i decide to get my Dingoo, i would buy a Dingoonity case for sure :D.

I'd be able to provide a high res copy of the Dingoonity logo if such a thing were to be made! :)

Doom_master1122

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 12:49:14 am »
Wow. I like it. Pretty cool there.  :D

Goon8

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 03:55:18 am »

Me too!

gosthrider

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2009, 02:47:21 pm »
You should consider making one with the Dingoonity logo, im sure it would kill

:-X wow... Another big challenge for me!  :-\

Well, I should try to paint the fabric, or find a way to embroid it. Maybe some online clothes printing shop can provide such things? I have to investigate!

omgmog

• * Administrator
  • Doesn't sleep.
    • omgmog.net
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2009, 02:53:25 pm »
Transfer paper would do the trick, or a stencil + fabric paints ;D

blizz

• #dingoonity
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2009, 02:59:43 pm »

I'd buy that :D

eule

• * Former Staff
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2009, 05:12:50 pm »
Me too.  ;D
A Dingoo pocket needs a Dingoo paw.  :D

blizz

• #dingoonity
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2009, 05:24:28 pm »
That reminds me of Jack Wolfskin... they send out cease and desist letters in the last days to peple offering handicrafts with paw designs. Article.

eule

• * Former Staff
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2009, 05:34:19 pm »
I read that too.  >:( They even sued the Taz (german newspaper) once, because they use a paw in their logo:
http://files.medienhandbuch.de/news-images-large/15155.jpg
 ::)

cas398

• Cas's Virtual Home
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2009, 05:45:14 pm »
Do you have these on Ebay? I fancy an armoured Bruce lee case, may purchase one from you.
Live/PSN = CASgamer398
My Dingoo Vids

gosthrider

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2009, 06:52:00 am »
Yes, I put them on eBay. Check for the "lawarmotte" seller on eBay.

Well for specific version we can make a deal with private message on this board.

gadgetmiser

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2009, 02:41:12 pm »

gosthrider

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2009, 05:12:49 pm »
That's one hell of a review !  :D

You even find a use that I wasn't expected!  :o

kswildside

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2009, 03:04:36 pm »
Hey Ghost love the case give me a shout @ [email protected] we would love to sale them from our webstore and make you some money for that great gadget at the same time...

gosthrider

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2009, 08:22:51 pm »
Thanks to the AMAZING review of Gadgetmiser, I was able to improve my Dingoo-book:

-Considering the lab test he made, the needle work is much more stronger, as well for the inner plate. (try to put TWO weight of 2.4 kgs on this new one  ;D)
-I changed the design of the bottom of the case and concentrate on the finitions, It's gorgeous now. Still grandma' lumpy style, but really good looking! (Hi strider_mt2k !  :D)
-For the dirt attract problem, I don't really have a solution. It's a strong coton fabric, so I can't fight against that. But you can use a "clothes dust sweaper" to take off the dirt. Well I'm gonna change the natural chamois screen cleaner for a synthetic one, it's less plushy.

Oh by the way, people ask me what was the good position for the Dingoo. Actually it doesn't matter, you can put it like Gadgetmiser do, or put it upside down to have the strong part on the top of the Dingoo. It's like you want!

So, I'm gonna put a couple of blue navy/white on eBay tomorrow. Feel free to ask others colors.

cas398

• Cas's Virtual Home
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2009, 01:08:30 am »
I tried searching for you on ebay but I didn't get any results. Any chance you could post or PM me a link to your listing please?

Also what colours ara available (if this is covered in the listing then please ignore.

I fancy a book version now but unsure about the colour. I'm a bit of a green maniac.

Oh and one more question. How does it stay up like that in the cradle position?
Live/PSN = CASgamer398
My Dingoo Vids