Author Topic: Just bought a Dingoo A320. What now?  (Read 570 times)

xiasthepale (OP)

Just bought a Dingoo A320. What now?
« on: January 03, 2017, 11:40:12 pm »
Hi all, new Dingoo / Dingux user here. Just purchased this on ebay for about 40$ USD.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272494822405

So I'm just not quite sure what to do once I get it in the mail. How do I unlock it's full potential? Is it good for SNES games? or Turbo Graphix 16 / PC-Engine games? I'm quite proficient when it comes to installing CFW, so just toss some links my way and some advice because I definitely need it. This will become my means of pocket emulation.

HercTNT

Re: Just bought a Dingoo A320. What now?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 12:01:33 am »
Grats on getting a dingoo. Best thing for you to do is browse this forum and learn really. Their is a ton of great content for Native, dingux, and opendingux. Its up to you to decide what direction you want to go in. The dingoo can reliably run most systems up to the 16bit generation. Recent developments even make 2d playstation gaming possible. Good luck.

As far as turbografx emulation goes, its the only one i have issues with. hugo and ucpe are the only turbo emulators that i know of for the a320. The opendingux versions don't have sound so you will likely have to go with dingux or native. Till this day i still get graphical corruption in many games. I don't know if that's opendingux and native alike or what. have had trouble getting people to weigh in on that topic.

van denhawk

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 12:10:46 pm »

HercTNT

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 02:00:27 am »
Thank you for the heads up. I was not aware Temper was released for native :)

slaanesh

• Slaanesh Dev
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 05:50:12 am »
If you are into MAME, there will be a major update to Dingoo A320 MAME4ALL coming v.soon.

I've just released a Gemei A330 beta, but the Dingoo A320 native version will follow too.

Post a new topic