Author Topic: Platform Independant Dingoo SDK  (Read 50992 times)

flatmush (OP)

Re: Platform Independant Dingoo SDK
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2010, 02:44:59 pm »
Version 114 is released, everybody using the SDK should update to this version since it uses patched code to allow it to run on HK dingoos too, it also decreases the loading time of APPs on normal dingoos.

The download link at the top now points to the updated download.

kswildside

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2010, 02:07:14 pm »
Hey Flat & Hart you guys are my hero's for implementing this patch into the SDK this will make programming on the native completely compatible currently with all Dingoo A320's this totally rocks and thank both of you for your hard and tireless work to make the native development a reality...

retro486

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2010, 07:23:10 pm »
First off: I'm using the v1.2.5 copy of your SDK from Google Code (the latest on your website is only 119).

Thanks for the awesome toolkit patch and game lib! I'm Debian 5 (Lenny) and I'm having a few issues with libsml and the examples:

In src/sml/wav.c there are several instances where sound_t->sample_data is incorrectly referenced as sound_t->data.

The sml_sound_example also had one of these typos and also had sound_t incorrectly named wav_buffer (if I remember correctly). I can't get this one to link due to the linker complaining about libgcc.a not being a non-PIC file. I'm not sure how to handle this one as I didn't see the code for it included in the src folder. Can you provide a link to the source so I can rebuild it and try again?

Thanks for the great work thus far!

EDIT: Here's the actual error I'm getting, in case I didn't interpret it correctly. I get this error for pretty much all the examples, except for MineSweeper:
Code: [Select]
mipsel-linux-ld: /opt/dingoo_sdk//lib/libgcc.a(_divdi3.o): warning: linking PIC files with non-PIC files
make: *** [sml_audio_demo.elf] Segmentation fault
make: *** Deleting file `sml_audio_demo.elf'
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 07:26:20 pm by retro486 »

flatmush (OP)

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2010, 09:28:27 pm »
I fixed the wav thing that was a stupid error on my part, check the issue on googlecode for my thoughts on it, but I think you may have the wrong version of libgcc.a.

Shin-NiL

• Shin-NiL's Personal Web Page (Brazilian Portuguese)
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2010, 02:46:54 pm »
Hello guys!

Is there any mirror to Ingenic toolchain for linux? Seems that the Ingenic's ftp is not working.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 02:49:35 pm by Shin-NiL »

kswildside

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2010, 03:22:37 pm »
Nanonote has a mirror of the Ingenic FTP not sure if it is up to date

Shin-NiL

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2010, 01:26:36 am »
Nanonote has a mirror of the Ingenic FTP not sure if it is up to date

Sorry, I can't find it  :'(
Is it hosted at http://sharism.cc? Can you send me the link, if possible?

Thank you very much.

flatmush (OP)

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2010, 01:50:32 am »
I've mirrored the ucos/mipsel toolchain for linux here, should work with the SDK.

alekmaul

• Portabledev
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2010, 07:11:46 am »
Version 114 is released, everybody using the SDK should update to this version since it uses patched code to allow it to run on HK dingoos too,
Hi flatmush,
What does it mean exactly ? we do not have to do anything to have an app or a sim file compatible for each dingoo model ?

flatmush (OP)

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2010, 01:11:22 pm »
Yup should do, good to see you back posting, you thinking of developing for the dingoo again?

alekmaul

• Portabledev
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2010, 02:04:39 pm »
you thinking of developing for the dingoo again?
my first goal is to test your new sdk, and yes, i'm coming back. Lot's of my DS stuffs are now ok, i can share time between DS and Dingoo ;)

Shin-NiL

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2010, 02:09:59 pm »
I've mirrored the ucos/mipsel toolchain for linux here, should work with the SDK.

Thank you very much flatmush, I can finally try to do some native stuff  :D

Harteex

• * Administrator
    • Harteex Productions
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2010, 03:04:48 pm »
Great to have you back alekmaul.
I hope you also want to work on the SDK :)

SiENcE

• Crank Gaming (Dingux Apps)
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2010, 03:23:55 pm »
you thinking of developing for the dingoo again?
my first goal is to test your new sdk, and yes, i'm coming back. Lot's of my DS stuffs are now ok, i can share time between DS and Dingoo ;)

Welcome back Alek :).

@Shin-NiL: You can also compile with this windows-toolchain stuff for Dingux. I have an early port of SDL compiled for this. But this is only tested when compiling for Dingux. I don't know if this SDL lib also works with flatmush-SDK. If someone is interested in, tell me, i will share it.

alekmaul

• Portabledev
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2010, 06:57:10 pm »
thanks all for comments, nice to see again some nice people on native os scene ^^
flatmush, when i tried to install sdk, a little pb occured :
 - dingoo_sdk/src/fgl is not here and the ./install script displays an error about that

Except this point, i tested the 3d cube demo sample and it works fine, nice work flatmush :D !
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 07:03:10 pm by alekmaul »