Author Topic: DinGear v2.0  (Read 34298 times)

hitchhikr (OP)

Re: DinGear v2.0
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2011, 08:21:24 pm »
In latest version i can remove vertical shifted lines at right side by changing config.
But strange blinking vertical line sometimes appears in games (not in config chessboard).
Maybe it depends from complexity of instructions in emulation loop?

I also have a blinking white line on the left of the screen but it disappears after a few seconds and probably depends on the temperature of the lcd.

PS - Any chance of port a Megadrive Emu to the Native OS that runs Subterrainia.

I'm not really interested by Genesis emulation, recently i was more looking at the opportunities to create NeoGeo CD and Playstation emulators.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 08:23:35 pm by hitchhikr »

daniel-ntl

« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2011, 06:41:35 am »
i've tried the latest dingear, still have random vertical line on the right screen, my dingoo lcd is 9331, but the filter is great, my option is smsplus v.1 for native.

jlndrr

« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2011, 02:52:37 pm »
I added it to the wiki here : http://dingoowiki.com/index.php?title=Dingoo:Emulators#Homebrew_emulators

for the sake of completeness

Frank_fjs

• My simple Dingoo web site
« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2011, 05:05:30 pm »
I just tried this and I quite like it. The filtration is superb, games look great and run smoothly.

Unfortunately, I too suffer from the random white vertical line on the right of the screen and also experience random crashes. Sometimes when I launch a game the emulator freezes, and other times it freezes upon exiting a game, both times requiring a reset.

Everything else works fine though, including button mapping and save states.

Pity, as this emulator displays games the nicest but the minor issues I describe above will stop me using it full time.

SmsGGOO does the job nicely for me. It plays anything I throw at it, whether Master System, Game Gear or SG and it runs games at full speed. It doesn't have the nice filtration but other than that it's a solid and full featured emulator.

kiri

« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2011, 07:16:07 am »
Sounds wonderful! I'll try it right away. Thanks a lot!

sonicboy

« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2011, 05:38:27 pm »
I have a new Dingoo a320 with ILI9338 LCD driver and am not able to run dingear.

The screen turns white/black and I can hear the sound of the game. It does react to my inputs, but cannot see anything of the game. So I guess dingear (v 2.2) is not yet compatible with ILI9338 dingoo's?

KFC

« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2011, 07:03:07 pm »
I have a new Dingoo a320 with ILI9338 LCD driver and am not able to run dingear.

The screen turns white/black and I can hear the sound of the game. It does react to my inputs, but cannot see anything of the game. So I guess dingear (v 2.2) is not yet compatible with ILI9338 dingoo's?
I have the same issue.

naxeras

« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2011, 10:52:30 pm »

I have the same issue.

Me too

Frank_fjs

• My simple Dingoo web site
« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2012, 01:05:45 pm »
Is anyone working on this, I would hate for this emu to die, it would be such a waste. It really does render the games superbly, much better than any other emu, just need to make it more stable.

This emulator is hands down the best in TV-out mode. I tested all 3 SMS emulators and DinGear is the only one free from tearing when the screen moves.

Want to know something interesting? This is the only SMS emulator that emulates the 3D effect accurately. I can even play 3D games with this emulator with the SEGA 3D glasses! Let me explain:

- Connect Dingoo to TV and tun a 3D game from DinGear
- Turn on your real Master System, with any 3D cart inserted, and plug in the glasses as per normal
- Now wear the glasses, and play a 3D rom from your Dingoo which is running DinGear and connected to the TV.
- You will be playing in full 3D, the same as playing on real hardware.