Author Topic: Development SDKs and resources  (Read 21940 times)

flatmush

Re: Development SDKs and resources
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2010, 09:19:26 pm »
The toolchain is just the mipsel linux toolchain off the ingenic site, all the stuff I've added are fixes for the toolchain and native development stuff so I don't know quite what you're asking, not really related to the linux side of things though I'm certain lots of the code could easily be used on linux with little extra effort.

SiENcE

• Crank Gaming (Dingux Apps)
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2010, 09:17:36 am »
Where i can get this toolchain on the ingenic site? I can't find a windows toolchain there.

I use this toolchain just because i'm developing under windows for dingux and don't want to use the (i thought the only SDK for dingux is the dingux-linux sdk) dingux-linux sdk.

flatmush

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2010, 11:58:02 am »
Ah ok, I think they removed the file off their site since I can't find it anymore. I got the latest copy (that I know of) mirrored here: http://flatmush.juliusparishy.com/a320/toolchain/mipsel-gcc4.1-cygwin-nopic.tar.bz2

SiENcE

• Crank Gaming (Dingux Apps)
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2010, 01:04:12 pm »
Ah THANKS :D. Thanks for this backup. I think the whole ingenic ftp is offline :(.

Carlopiza

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2010, 06:32:13 pm »
Hi 2 All

I was studying the Installation Guide of the Official SDK (S2SDK) for Windows; I have not problem at all to compile and execute the example program (helloworldpixel). My question is if the same project generates the native dingoo program (.app)?; If found a file target.app in the \helloworldpixel\ccpmp directory but when I upload this in the Dingoo console and try to execute ; It does nothing, also the size of the .app file is only 160 bytes. Any idea how to generate the native application?

Greats
Carlopiza

shanti77

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2010, 08:57:25 pm »
I had the same problem. You must :
- change filename "c:\s2dsdk\helloworldpixel\Source\src\Loader.cpp" for "Loader.cpp1" (compilator doesn't use this file)
- run c:\s2dsdk\helloworldpixel\ccpmp\rls.bat
- copy target.app to dingoo ("game" folder)

When You use Visual C++ You must change filename from "Loader.cpp1" -> "Loader.cpp"

Tim0xA

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2010, 10:28:15 pm »
I had the same problem too. I moved Loader.cpp and Loader.h from a folder "..\source\src"  to new folder "..\source\loader" and made changes in Visual C++ project.

Carlopiza

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2010, 03:24:58 pm »
Thx both for your replies; But, that is the only thing you do to compile the program?; Even now that the generated executable looks to have a more resasonable size (200kb vs 1kb), when I try to execute it in the console, it hangs up the SO and I must use the Reset buttom. Anyway, now that there is the wonderfull Windows Toolchain from Sience, I believe it's a lot more easier to program there (SDL) that doing it the native way.

Carlos

Harteex (OP)

• * Administrator
    • Harteex Productions
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2010, 05:54:28 pm »
Thx both for your replies; But, that is the only thing you do to compile the program?; Even now that the generated executable looks to have a more resasonable size (200kb vs 1kb), when I try to execute it in the console, it hangs up the SO and I must use the Reset buttom. Anyway, now that there is the wonderfull Windows Toolchain from Sience, I believe it's a lot more easier to program there (SDL) that doing it the native way.

Carlos

If you're using the official SDK you probably have to patch your .app with the python script in reply #5: http://boards.dingoonity.org/dingoo-hardware-general/fix-for-hk-models-and-models-that-won't-play-native-community-apps-emulators/

Post a new topic