Author Topic: Website updates - 23/10/09-25/10/09  (Read 4525 times)

omgmog (OP)

• * Administrator
  • Doesn't sleep.
    • omgmog.net
Website updates - 23/10/09-25/10/09
« on: October 25, 2009, 06:09:21 pm »
I've been quite absent!

This is a bit of a round up of an announcement, as I've been away from my computer for most of the weekend.

Towards the end of the week saw few updates with the development of dingoonity.org.

I think the news/frontpage is finalised now and seems to be bug free. I will add pagination to it at some point in the future, but I'm not worried about that right now as it displays 10 of the latest news posts, and people can access the others over here on the boards.

I've not touched the new board theme since about wednesday last week, because I've been busy with other things away from my computer. Most notably securing myself a full-time web design job!

I'll be starting that job on the 9th of November, so I'll allow myself from now until then to finish up the board design so that the board will thrive without as much attention as it has needed up until now. -- that's not to say I won't be around, I just won't have as many opportunities to sit writing PHP until 6am in the morning from the 9th of November.

The board continues to thrive, with well over 250 members now, and I'm very impressed by the quality of the posts being posted.

I've provided a high quality .psd of the Dingoonity logo to the folks making Dingoo skins and Dingoo cases, so hopefully there should be some Dingoonity-related stuff available to purchase from these creative people in the near future.

Anyhow that's all from me for this update, I'll get back to working and dreaming about Dingoonity development from tomorrow. As always, if you have any questions you can ask here, or find me on irc.freenode.net #Dingoonity as "moglenstar".

Harteex

• * Administrator
    • Harteex Productions
Re: Website updates - 23/10/09-25/10/09
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 06:29:06 pm »
Congratulations on your job :)

Absent

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 03:27:16 am »
I've been quite omgmog. didn't work too well. everything went blue.

Cheers to the job, man.

schanall

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 10:27:45 am »
From me too! Congratulations on your job.

And thank you for disabeling the "-" Karmabutton. Now it's perfect  :)