Didn't have enough time post an update post yesterday, was busy away from the site for the first time in a week!
Today I added a "Dingoo Media" board, by the suggestion of Shredz, which will serve as a home for discussion about playing/converting media types for the Dingoo and later I assume for mplayer on Dingux.
I also changed the authentication on new user registration to use reCaptcha, to reduce the risk of this board being filled with spam accounts.
There hasn't been much else going on as I've been busy.
I don't think I will be making the weekend deadline I set myself for the new board theme, and I don't want to rush it. In the mean time I made some small changes to the existing board theme to tie it in with the design of the frontpage -- this include: width of the layout, hover-state on tabs at the top, shade of orange used for links/etc
I'll probably update this post later on if I do any work on Dingoonity tonight