Author Topic: What's up with Geekbuying.com? Item not shipped, nobody answering my emails.  (Read 1547 times)

lobski (OP)

I ordered a Q9 on the 17th, the payment went through, but it's not shipped yet. I've emailed them multiple times using all of their email support addresses,  but I've never got a reply.

Is Geekbuying some sort of a scam or is it legit?

This is what I bought; http://www.geekbuying.com/item/GPD-Q9-7-inch-Android-4-4-Gamepad-RK3288-Quad-Core-Handheld-Game-Console-IPS-Screen-2GB-16GB-Game-Tablet-PC---Black-343436.html

LordDavon

I purchased my Q9 from there, but didn't have any issues.  I did have a couple with my second order.  I messages the user "geekbuying" in these forums, and he helped me get everything taken care of.  I suggest messaging him too.

China is 12 hours behind me (Eastern Time), so I have used some companies online chat, but after 9PM or 10PM my time.

lobski (OP)

Thanks, I sent him a message. Looking at their Facebook page, it looks like they're behind a lot.

SONY

• !
Sometimes Chinese people are very lazy and only care about money.
Nintendo Switch w/ipega PG-9083

SONY PS3 Super Slim
SONY PS4 Slim
SONY PS4 Pro

ALLDOCUBE Mix Plus w/ ipega PG-9023

Apple iPad pro 2019 w/Gamevice (pending)

hippy dave

Yes, but to be fair, sometimes that's true of people from anywhere.

Pleng

Geek Buying have always been pretty terrible with my orders. My Q9 took about 2 weeks to be shipped.
I feel like they often lie about having stock and then ignore emails as long as possible until the items are actually back in.

SONY

• !
Geek Buying have always been pretty terrible with my orders. My Q9 took about 2 weeks to be shipped.
I feel like they often lie about having stock and then ignore emails as long as possible until the items are actually back in.

Same here. They are definitely lying. 50% of the time...as soon as they have your money, that's it. They'll take their time.
Nintendo Switch w/ipega PG-9083

SONY PS3 Super Slim
SONY PS4 Slim
SONY PS4 Pro

ALLDOCUBE Mix Plus w/ ipega PG-9023

Apple iPad pro 2019 w/Gamevice (pending)

richardwad1

I replied in the GPD devices section. I ordered that same day and hadn't gotten mine. I emailed them and they contacted me back within a few hours. They were waiting on a new shipment of the Q9 tablets. They sent mine out already and gave me a tracking number. DHL says mine will be here in Monday. They should have let everyone know, but they did tell me what happened after the fact.

Post a new topic
Post a new topic