Author Topic: SNAIL W3D ALREADY IN STOCK?!  (Read 17512 times)

Leaderbell (OP)

Re: SNAIL W3D ALREADY IN STOCK?!
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2016, 04:55:16 pm »
Well, at least it has a headphone jack! LOL!

(sorry, couldn't resist!)

Hahaha, don't forget the battery!

DroidX2

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2016, 10:16:04 pm »
Well, at least it has a headphone jack! LOL!

(sorry, couldn't resist!)

Hahaha, don't forget the battery!

LOL! I know right, haha! That alone makes it the most innovative piece of technology!

Valis

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2016, 11:13:56 am »
Hello World,

Nice to meet you guys, i'm a old follower of dingoonity forum, i like a lot and my idol are Deen0x and Skelton ^_^

I buy the Snail W3D item but the strange things is that don't is possible install google play store!

Oh my God it's incredible, please who can help me and say how to install google play store on Snail W3D??

Many Thanks for your cooperation.

skelton

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2016, 12:28:49 pm »
I suppose you need to ask snail for an international firmware.
Retired

Valis

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2016, 01:37:28 pm »
Ooh My God Skelton ^_^ Nice to meet you friend, you are my idol!!! and many thanks for your reply, i follow you and Deen0X from a lot of time when i was young! now i have a son ^_^ i contact snail but don't reply me also because now in China there are holidays.

You can help me to find this firmware? where I find the link?

Anyway I am very happy who talk to you! Respect ! I would like to talk with you on Skype if possible because I would make you an interesting proposal :{

My Skype contact: gianluca.vega

Many Thanks for your help and reply.

Valis

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2016, 01:40:32 pm »
Oh sorry but when i have good memories when i was young i become stupid, you're the Skelton that i know who cooks the Android firmware or you are a homonym?

Many Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 01:42:51 pm by Valis »

skelton

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2016, 01:50:37 pm »
Yeah, I am the one who cooked android firmwares. Anyhow, I don't know where to get firmware for your device. Perhaps in Snail webpage there is a support contact or something.

http://www.snail.com/en/w3d.html

http://www.snail.com/en/contact.html

supposedly they have a support email. support@snail.com

Try contacting them to see if they can provide you a firmware with play store.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 01:53:01 pm by skelton »
Retired

Valis

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2016, 02:42:52 pm »
Skelton Nice to Meet you! ^_^

Thanks for your help but the mail support@snail.com don't work for Google ->

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

support@snail.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain snail.com by smx229.cn4e.com. [xxx.xxx.xx.xx9].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 RC:NE <support@snail.com>:The email account does not exist

Oh my God i don't prefer talk with USA company, i live in London and i always work with Chinese people and i go always every years in ShenZhen, GuangZhou and other place for my job.

Unfortunatly i don't know where find the firmware and it's a shame because the console W3D that's cool! especially the 3D function!

I want tell you also that you, me and Deen0X we have the same old Chinese friends that I see every day physically for my work.

If you have time and want contact me on skype i'm happy, thanks for your cooperation.

Valis

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2016, 03:07:22 pm »
P.S.

from what I've heard at campus in London in my office that Snail USA it's a little Fake, it's a bad mirror of snail China, only few persons manage the website USA.

Unfortunatly the project companies Snail mirror USA/China seems it's Failed! :( for fault of USA company, only Asiatic companies work good.

Many Thanks Skelton.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 03:24:03 pm by Valis »

Leaderbell (OP)

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2016, 04:19:43 pm »
Quite interesting that about Snail USA, since i've heard tan Snail wanted to planning become international through USA Market, and enable the W3D/Obox to all consumers around the world... it seems like Snail had some business troubles that cutted their intentions, could be the reason for so much delays and missing of availability for their best products.

BTW, can you share some pics of your W3D with the community? Maybe you can help Deen0x to make a review with your device :v
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 04:52:58 pm by Leaderbell »

Valis

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2016, 04:41:30 pm »
Oooh I'm VERY Happy to make one thing with you and Deen0X, Sure i send few pictures my friend.
Sorry but I'm not a good photographer :{

I hope that the Gods of Android OpenConsole solve this problem ^_^

Many Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 10:35:06 pm by Valis »

Valis

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2016, 04:55:46 pm »
Oooh i forgot if i remember good i meet with the boss or important person of Snail USA months ago, Mr. Dan Doughty, shh it's a secret O_0 don't like this man!

i tell this because in my office campus in London there are a lot of software house and other hightech companies so i think that Mr. Doughty go for business here or ask help for one thing, i don't know.

P.S.
I'm a very curious man and go wandering around the palace to meet new people instead of working :P
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 05:16:41 pm by Valis »

Valis

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2016, 05:36:25 pm »
Oh sorry i forgot, sure! if you want i ship the W3D to Deen0X for good review! I think in your hand will come out the fire on this spectacular console!!!
But please for other details/address contact me on skype.

Have a nice day man.

AVahne

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2016, 03:16:25 am »
Holy crap it actually exists. I wonder why they went quiet. Still, the device is waaay too overpriced for what it is, so I don't see it selling very well...anywhere really.

DroidX2

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2016, 05:16:40 am »
Valis, I recently purchased the 78p01 and it did not come with play store. You will have to side load it.

Post a new topic