Author Topic: The upcoming NEW Device- JXD S602 with Android 4.0 Multi-playing 4GB  (Read 115534 times)

retrodoodoo (OP)

• * Confirmed Reseller
I do not know how many people like JXD S601 here. But I can see there are many people keep talking about it from its first releasing. And now, JXD is going to release its upgraded version called JXD S602.

This device is available now!

http://www.willgoo.com/jxd-s602-android-40-retro-handheld-multiplaying-4gb-p-275.html

At the same time, we prepare you this big deals: JXD S602 + 32GB TF Memory Card Class 10 for the coming Christmas Day:

http://www.willgoo.com/jxd-s602-32gb-external-memory-card-class10-p-292.html

<a href="https://web.archive.org/web/20201029102018/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH1Twno1fyQ" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH1Twno1fyQ</a>

To thank you guys here in Dingoonity, we will give away Ten units 4GB TF card for the first 10 people who buy this device. You need to email us you are from Dingoonity after placing order. Then we will send you this small Gift to you!

At the same time, I really appreciated with Skelton's great comments. Your comments are very valuable for us. Thus, you win this device. Later, we will send you one unit Free JXD S602!

See some pictures for this device here:

Main features of JXD S602:
Android 4.0 system
WiFi multi-link playing
HDMI dual output( one on HDMI TV, one on JXD S602)
supports buttons mapping for Android games
more beautiful designs than JXD S601

« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 07:39:12 am by willgoo »

skelton

Re: The upcoming NEW Device- JXD S602 with Android 4.0 Multi-playing 4GB
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 08:13:48 am »

Hi, Willgoo. It seems an interesting device taking into account its price. I have something I want to ask you.

- Please run an Antutu Benchmark to see the results.
- Check if the system comes pre-rooted (there should be a app called superuser installed)
- Check if system includes usb debugging mode. You can check this under Settings/developer option. There should be an option called usb debugging. If there isn't, let me know because maybe can be enable by doing some trick.
- Does the system includes other languages apart from chinese? This is very important for us.

Thanks!!
Retired

ruffnutts

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 08:34:02 am »
Cool if this device supports android game button mapping then I would like to see minecraft pocket edition or block story tested on this device  ;)

ruffnutts  8)

skelton

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 08:45:24 am »
Cool if this device supports android game button mapping then I would like to see minecraft pocket edition or block story tested on this device  ;)

ruffnutts  8)

Almost sure that this device will include the Androidgamekey feature of the last JXD firms and devices. So probably these games should be playable using physical buttons.
Retired

ker

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 09:07:53 am »
Hi, Willgoo. It seems an interesting device taking into account its price.

Where do you see the price?

skelton

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 09:12:44 am »

Well, of course is not listed, but seeing that this device is considered "the substitute for s601", I think that price should be the same. My guess, about 70 to 75 dollars as much. (I hope so).
Retired

1wiierdguy

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 09:18:25 am »
Real analogue? Doubtful but hoping.

retrodoodoo (OP)

• * Confirmed Reseller
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2012, 10:35:10 am »
@ skelton, I will post those technical information you need soon.

For the price, it will be between 70 to 75 US dollars FREE SHIPPING world wide.

Yes, you can set the language into English, Espanol, French, Italian ect as you see on JXD S601. But the one we got is the Chinese version. Thus, the main menu and keyboard is in Chinese. I had contacted with JXD to let them make out the English version as soon as they can.

Real anologue? Did you mean if JXD S602 has analog? Yes, it has. I feel this analog is better than the one on JXD S601 as I can use it to control the charactor while gaming.

I had just tested the multi-link playing. This function runs very good. I prefer to play games with my team mate here.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 10:38:53 am by willgoo »

skelton

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2012, 12:51:07 pm »
It has analog but probably is the same than using the D-PAD. I don't think it has separate functions. Willgoo, yo can test the analog by installing this apk:

https://github.com/downloads/chrisboyle/keytest/KeyTest.apk

The press D-PAD UP for instance and Analog UP, if the program gives you the same values (scancodes), then the analog and the D-PAD will be the same.
Retired

SNESFAN

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2012, 01:42:27 pm »
I do believe I'm going to pick one of these up once it comes in stock. Hopefully they fixed the stuff that was wrong with the S601. Going to have to learn a new chipset though =/

skelton

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2012, 01:49:46 pm »
I do believe I'm going to pick one of these up once it comes in stock. Hopefully they fixed the stuff that was wrong with the S601. Going to have to learn a new chipset though =/

The bad thing about the Chipset it uses (General Plus GP3003) is that there is no almost documentation at all. Although there is some tablet that begin to use it.
Retired

xphyle

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2012, 02:11:52 pm »
So, a question for those that have owned this (sorry, meant the 601).  Based on the screen resolution (480x272) I'm guessing that most of the people who buy this device are using it for emulation?  The device looks ok, but I'm going to need at least 800x400.  Most Android games that I play can take advantage of the extra resolution.  X360 people need to get that revision out soon, cause so far, that's what I'm waiting on.

skelton

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2012, 02:17:16 pm »
Well, at least in my case I use s601 specially for emulators, but I can play many Android games too, obviously resolution is worse, but can be playable most of them.
Retired

SNESFAN

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2012, 02:25:17 pm »
I like pocket emulators and for retro games the resolution is fine for my needs. I also like the old school psp form factor and small screen.

Its all personal preference really as im sure the performance is very similar on all these. Some may nudge out a few more fps but in general theyre all the same.

Im just hopeing for stability and improved build quality honestly, i was happy with everything else the 601 had to offer

Zog

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2012, 03:02:06 pm »
Real analog, huh? That's pretty interesting, and the price sounds good. The resolution is good enough for emulating old school 2D systems, but how will the android stuff work? Wouldn't they look all squished? Maybe it won't kill the battery life too fast with a lower resolution.

Deen0X

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2012, 05:57:36 pm »
Please, avoid to confuse others users.

until anybody tell another thing, we assume that the THE DEVICE HAS NO REAL ANALOGS, and surelly the stick is linked with d-pad.

greetings!

DiegoSLTS

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2012, 06:25:55 pm »
Hmm, if the new features are the Wifi gameplay and Android 4.0 they're not getting close to fix the most common problems of the other devices. At least here (Argentina) this consoles are REALLY rare, I can't even convince my friends to take a look at these things (and most of them are almost Computer Engineers :P), so WiFi gameplay doesn't make it more interesting for me. They need to fix problems in the controls, that should be a priority.

There's still the posibility that some (obviously not all) of the common problems are fixed (I think that ghost keys with certain combinations is the worst of them all), and that info will never be into the specs of a device, so I'm still curious about that.

Anyway, the price is so low (I got my Dingoo A320 for the same price a year ago!!!) that I guess a lot of people would get it.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 06:28:21 pm by DiegoSLTS »

K-77

• * Former Staff
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2012, 06:37:40 pm »
looks like the other chinese retroid devices.

skelton

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2012, 07:20:30 pm »

Well, I think the value of this device is its cost, as happened with JXd s601, which has become a great buy according to its price / performance. In fact, the s601 was (and is) a really enjoyable device.
Retired

duderoo

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2012, 12:24:46 am »
This new S602 looks appealing. I bought a S5100 from Willgoo and have been very happy with it. However, I've been looking for a device that has shoulder buttons and simultaneous HDMI and console video out.

Hopefully there will be custom ROM's made, as sometimes I enjoy spending more time playing with a new custom ROM than I do playing games on the system!  ;D

Post a new topic
Post a new topic