Author Topic: NVIDIA Shield $139.99 16gb Portable Gamestop Sale YMMV (cheapest its ever been)  (Read 2668 times)

TROGO (OP)

I am super tempted!. Does anyone know if they are making a Shield Portable 2?

http://www.gamestop.com/android/tablets/nvidia-shield-16gb/109517

Its obvious they are clearing stock.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 05:10:58 pm by TROGO »

skelton

I don't think they release a shield 2, at least no soon. The price is very good. too bad it's only for US people. In my country  it's almost 300 bucks due to import taxes, etc....
Retired

Pardue

• GamingGems
 :o   Wow...

I would bite but I just ordered a wikipad last week.

Still considering it, it's tempting. Would anyone be interested in seeing a comparison between the two?

vcoleiro1

The Shield was announced at CES in 2013.  I wonder if a Shield 2 will be announced at the upcoming CES event in 3 weeks time.

ClawShrimp

If I could buy one for this price, I would.
Sadly it costs close to double that here in Australia.
Proud owner of
Sony Xperia Play - JXD S5110 - JXD S603 - JXD S5100 - JXD S7300 - JXD S7800B - GPD G5A

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...checkmate!

montie1965

Very good price.

(If I could buy one for this price, I would.
Sadly it costs close to double that here in Australia.)....ClawShrimp ...

True , its cost me close to $400 to get one to Melbourne (when first released)...

Pardue

• GamingGems
I'm always willing to help dingoonity members worldwide. There's a Gamestop near me that has it in stock (only available in-store AFAIK)

The only catch: international shipping is around $40-60 depending on the weight.

I have done this once with the GameStick for another member here. A nice bonus is that I don't use bubble wrap, I pack it with candy!  ;D

PM me if interested and soon, one location already sold out. My zip code is 79902 if you want to confirm the store near me has it.

Edit: I'll sweeten the pot. Any takers at $120 (+shipping) for a very lightly used shield? Just let me use it for a comparison video against the Wikipad and I'll take $20 off. I'll ship it out to you in mid to late January (my wikipad arrives in January)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 09:57:04 pm by Pardue »

monstercameron

very interesting, might pick one up.

Post a new topic