Author Topic: ipega 9023 discussion: UPDATE MY FULL REVIEW, Android, MFI Ios, Gamestreming vid  (Read 88330 times)

NgXAlex

If they are original rubbers, it's that !

For the skins, I had them since few years now, but it's exactly the same from your link.

But in first, just try the cut + skin because the dpad rubber of 360 pad is too big for the original placement, so you need to cut every contacts then stick them at exactly good place for up for down for left and for right directions, it's not easy.

An other option for the rubber and because I modded my JXD S7800 dpad with this, is the rubber contacts of C buttons or DPad from an original N64 controller, the size is good for the 9023 so I think no need to cut every contacts and a good feeling.

For the A-B-X-Y buttons, the dpad rubber of the 360 controller is perfect, a very good feeling when pushing buttons, and very very sensitive.

;)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 08:36:20 am by NgXAlex »

vcoleiro1

Saw this vid on Youtube of someone using a ipega 9023.  Is this a different newly released version?.  It has red on the joysticks and buttons.  While my ipega 9023 is all black joysticks and b/w buttons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEqB56C23pg

nielo360 (OP)

Saw this vid on Youtube of someone using a ipega 9023.  Is this a different newly released version?.  It has red on the joysticks and buttons.  While my ipega 9023 is all black joysticks and b/w buttons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEqB56C23pg

interesting

NgXAlex

It's maybe a new revision (or maybe a copy lol), I asked him and he told me he just bought it last week. I asked him where he bought it.

;)

NgXAlex

The guy posted the link of the shop where he bought the controller:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/wa-rudoma-ketto/r140726-6n/

We can see the new colors on the first screen.

;)

SS4Panda

« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 09:06:17 am by SS4Panda »

ruffnutts

Not sure weather to get one of these or not...hmmm
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 05:58:25 pm by ruffnutts »

skelton

Not sure weather to get one of this or not...hmmm

Don't buy it. Unless you don't play fighting games or 2d shoot'em ups, because dpad is pretty awful.
Retired

ruffnutts

Not sure weather to get one of this or not...hmmm

Don't buy it. Unless you don't play fighting games or 2d shoot'em ups, because dpad is pretty awful.

Thanks for the heads up  ;)

DavidSchraderAZ

Wanted to share this here since this board introduced me to the iPega 9023.

It is in stock on Amazon for $34.99 as of this post, I have one arriving Friday 9/26 with Prime 2 day free shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Bluetooth-Telescopic-Controller-IP117/dp/B00MUG3JPU/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1411601907&sr=1-1&keywords=iPega+Wireless+Bluetooth

jamesensor

MTK Phone: It doesn't work. Phone doesn't see the gamepad at all, no matter the connection mode. Not a surprise here because most MTK phones has a crap BT stack for game controllers.

??? Mtk and ipega should be budies and work on compatibility, as they're both from the same country. But no, better do it for mainstream devices..

I saw somewhere about a pad for these chips but I wanted a solution like this also.
PSP 3000 | PSP Go | Ps 2 | Xbox Original | Ireadygo Much i5 | Aurora II | Pipo w2f | Tonsmart Vega S-89h | Lenovo K3 Note | Tronsmart Draco H3 | Raspberry Pi 2

Virus_God

ipega 9023 Mapping Ipad IOS must Jailbreak?

KSS1992

Hey Is the dpad really that bad? I was debating getting this device with a shield tablet I saw videos awesome videos. But if there's real issues I don't think I'll get it.

Super_L

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCO7pK-uvts

That reviewer doesn't have a problem with diagonals. Maybe sketon got a bad unit.

skelton

Not only me, in this thread other people complain about the DPAD, and in spanish forums most people agree that dpad sucks. For fighting games is horrible and a mod is needed. NgXAlex suggested a mod in this same thread.
Retired

Virus_God

Help Me
IPEGA 9023 Search IOS Home+Y Not Device IPEGA All Ipad3 Iphone5s
Thank

SS4Panda

Help Me
IPEGA 9023 Search IOS Home+Y Not Device IPEGA All Ipad3 Iphone5s
Thank

On all my devices I press and hold X, and only then press Home.

monstercameron

where is a safe place to buy one of these in the us?

nielo360 (OP)

where is a safe place to buy one of these in the us?

ebay is a good option, the other options are the same as everyone that's not in china which would be aliexpress, dx etc but with those there is a small chance you have to deal with customs duty.

Post a new topic