Author Topic: Definitive Best Android Games List  (Read 13102 times)

MikeD

Re: Definitive Best Android Games List
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2013, 01:28:54 am »
You should move Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas off the coming soon list. It's so awesome playing this on the go, everything maxed out.

Deus Ex the fall should go to the coming soon list.

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2013, 09:27:42 am »
On the topic of GTA: San Andreas - has anyone got it to play on the JXD S7800B? I installed it, but got a black screen stall after the ToS and login. It went unresponsive the moment I tried to switch out of it, even though its situation didn't seem to change even if I stayed.
It also created a rather large cache file - a 160KB one. Deleted and retried, didn't work.
Is it just incompatible, or is there something I can do?

And BTW, I'm also waiting on Deus Ex: The Fall. It was supposed to be out over two months ago and no news were heard from it since, which is odd given that Ubisoft is a larger company rather than an unknown studio. Maybe we can chalk it up to vaporware? Because something is fishy about that.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 09:30:02 am by Made in China »

zipeee

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2013, 11:46:47 am »
I bought the app in google play for one of my other devices.  Said it wasn't compatible with JXD S7800b.  Sideloaded 1.03 apk, it validated the games install since it's the same google account, it downloaded obb data, got black screen.  Deleted and sideloaded 1.01 apk, redownloaded obb and it worked.

Rock27 (OP)

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2013, 04:27:26 pm »
Iam going to try update the list every day. Sorry for the titles like Deus Ex, they said that will coming to android and iOS, but when they launch the game only comes to iOs, and i think it was launch for both. (Star command finally arrived (and is great!) and the growing we are still waiting...)

The list will be update every week ,usually 2-5 "good" android games are launched per week (from a list of 15-20 per week)
Sorry for my english i speak spanish only :P

Elaphe

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2014, 12:00:41 pm »
Any information about which of these games run at 60 fps? Could I try them in Bluestacks first to find out?

55Ophen

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2014, 03:46:51 am »
Still too many. Do not which to choose from.
My devices:
GB, PS3, jxd s7800b

SorayaDoll

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2015, 05:38:17 pm »
Any updates for us, friend?