Author Topic: Confused about what retro android game device to buy  (Read 240 times)

NostalgicFreak (OP)

Confused about what retro android game device to buy
« on: May 04, 2017, 12:59:55 pm »
Hi everyone,
I'm from Australia, but I'm hoping to order something online if I can't find anything here,

I have heard about so many good retro game handhelds like the GPD,JXD,Nvidia Shield,Ipega,GameTab.

I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with any of these and could recommend a good handheld that had snes,n64,Saturn,dreamcast,ps1, ps2,amiga,sega cd, sega mega drive, genesis, nes games. I have also heard about the dolphin emulator for GameCube and wii games and seen it work on YouTube on a nvidia shield which looked cool,

I am trying to find something that will accept two controllers for offline multiplayer and connect via hdmi to a pal tv?,
With good responsive rate and graphic/sound.

Sorry about this question, I really appreciate any help you can give,
Thanks 😀
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 01:01:50 pm by NostalgicFreak »

skelton

Re: Confused about what retro android game device to buy
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 01:05:28 pm »
Forget about ps2, gamecube is only playable on shield TV, but not in a portable device. A Samsung Galaxy s8 is needed for gc.
For the rest of systems a gpd xd is my favourite ir a shield tablet and a external controller like ipega 9023, but is much bigger and not Too portable. A shield tablet doesn't hanbdle gc either, Saturn is the most It can handle and not fullspeed in all games. The same for gpd xd.
Retired

dreamesper

• Dreamesper
Re: Confused about what retro android game device to buy
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 01:13:22 pm »
gpd xd!

Post a new topic