Author Topic: Much i5 is NOW AVAILABLE ON WILLGOO!  (Read 109352 times)

Deen0X

Re: Much i5 is NOW AVAILABLE ON WILLGOO!
« Reply #480 on: September 01, 2014, 11:04:22 pm »
for me is so comfortable using this way for testing devices, because i avoid copying these contents on the local microSD for testing and capturing video. Simply, connect CIFS resource and load roms. ^_^

N3o21

« Reply #481 on: September 17, 2014, 03:11:35 pm »
Hello,
I just recieved official update to 5.6.28 through SystemUpgrade utility. Here is update package:
Code: [Select]
http://1drv.ms/YSqG9U

jamesensor

« Reply #482 on: September 17, 2014, 05:07:25 pm »
Yes, we all got it. Thanks for sharing that. Are you able to post here what has been updated? From their log? We already know somees bits..

Screen refresh rate wasn't one of them.
PSP 3000 | PSP Go | Ps 2 | Xbox Original | Ireadygo Much i5 | Aurora II | Pipo w2f | Tonsmart Vega S-89h | Lenovo K3 Note | Tronsmart Draco H3 | Raspberry Pi 2

mr.white

« Reply #483 on: September 21, 2014, 12:05:45 pm »
Got a question with my i5s if somebody else have got the same problem and how you solved it? Even if I'm set on the lowest volume in android settings, the "drastic" in game sound/music is way to loud for me. Haven't updated yet to the latest firmware 5.26.28 I'm still on 5.6.5.  Has a firmware update before adressed this "problem"? Don't want to run an update if nothing has changed in that matter. epsxe is fine, because there is an app internal sound volume adjuster.

Thanks mr.white

jamesensor

« Reply #484 on: September 21, 2014, 05:53:55 pm »
Got a question with my i5s if somebody else have got the same problem and how you solved it? Even if I'm set on the lowest volume in android settings, the "drastic" in game sound/music is way to loud for me. Haven't updated yet to the latest firmware 5.26.28 I'm still on 5.6.5.  Has a firmware update before adressed this "problem"? Don't want to run an update if nothing has changed in that matter. epsxe is fine, because there is an app internal sound volume adjuster.

Thanks mr.white

The sound regulation is infamous in the i5. Either muted or loud. That never changed. But you should definitively update your device because a lot was improved - separate joystick from d-pad and other small things I can't remember. One bad think from upgrading is that, to use the mapper, you'll have a permanent transparent icon on the screen and not the vol+home to use it. I ended up disabling it with titanium backup.
PSP 3000 | PSP Go | Ps 2 | Xbox Original | Ireadygo Much i5 | Aurora II | Pipo w2f | Tonsmart Vega S-89h | Lenovo K3 Note | Tronsmart Draco H3 | Raspberry Pi 2

mr.white

« Reply #485 on: September 23, 2014, 07:59:03 pm »
@Jamessensor: Thanks for your advice. The separation of the d-pad and analog nub is sure a good point for running an update. Did froze already the annoying mapper icon with Link2sd. Well maybe I wait till the 60MHz firmware comes out, whenever that will be happen. mr.white

jamesensor

« Reply #486 on: October 14, 2014, 08:18:21 pm »
I just wanted to share that the dropdown menu from android has a squarento activate/deactivate the key mapper. There's no more need to freeze this app in the device since it became finally controlable.  ;D

What I hate is the google voice icon in the keyboard. I deactivate it, but after a while it shows again. Damm!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 08:20:22 pm by jamesensor »

mr.white

« Reply #487 on: November 09, 2014, 12:46:42 pm »
@jamesensor: is this feature found in the latest firmware update?

Also do you know a place to buy a new much i5 battery or is there a compatible version around somewhere?

Thanks,

mr.white

jamesensor

« Reply #488 on: November 09, 2014, 02:51:38 pm »
Hi mr white.

Yes, I noticed this feature on the latest firmware. Could have been in previous, but I stumbled on this in the latest.

I think if you contact willgoo or geekbuying and ask them for these batteries they'll send you a one time invoice to make the purchase. I have done this with Etotalk.This was one thing I didn't bought, a spare battery. I forgot to order. (I have bought one for my phone in the past).

mr.white

« Reply #489 on: November 09, 2014, 07:34:43 pm »
@jamesensor: Thanks a lot, I'll try them! Asked Willgoo already and they told me they can't send any spare battery. Don't know if its regarding a special "batterys shipment law" or something else. Anyway geekbuying might be an good idea.

jamesensor

« Reply #490 on: November 10, 2014, 02:08:45 am »
I've found G2's batteries for sale, but not to the i5.

Perhaps deen0x can help us here, since he has both devices - is the G2 battery compatible with the i5 model? What do you say buddy?

Thanks  :)

I've been hitching and scratching to buy a new thing but I'm hesitant to do it. What if suddenly a new thing comes out?? (I know the answer to this - "if you think like this, you'll never buy sutff"  ::) ) I'm also surprised that manufacturers haven't released new stuff for christmas. Is the current roster by jxd, gpd, matrimax, ipega and ireadygo to be this season's way to go...?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 02:13:48 am by jamesensor »

irwannasit

« Reply #491 on: November 10, 2014, 05:52:21 am »
I have an unopened spare battery. Pm me if interested.

jamesensor

« Reply #492 on: November 24, 2014, 12:31:05 am »
Has anyone managed to put the Much store in english?

irwannasit

« Reply #493 on: November 24, 2014, 02:41:48 am »
What about the store bro? If you're using Chrome, top right hand corner there's direct translation of the site visited.

jamesensor

« Reply #494 on: November 24, 2014, 02:50:05 am »
I mean the Much app store. There's interesting stuff in it, but the app is totally in chinese and I couldn't find a language switch in it. Intuitively I managed to browse it, but with no clue what I read in it..

Interesting stuff -> some curious free games and apps.  ;D

irwannasit

« Reply #495 on: November 24, 2014, 03:19:04 am »
Oh. Take note. Under snail there's snail USA. Upcoming games compatible with our phone soon. Take a look.

jamesensor

« Reply #496 on: November 24, 2014, 03:28:23 am »

Lol where?  :o I think I'm out of luck with this.  ::) but it's no big deal.

Post a new topic